Saturday, May 3, 2014

Copying/Pasting track changes in Word

A quick "share" post that I found on another blog: I've been trying to figure out how to copy/paste in Word while keeping track changes for the last few weeks. This tip is helpful when you're editing several short stories lumped into one document and need to copy/paste one story to share with the author(s) before the rest of the document's editing has been completed.

Luckily, I found this link: http://rlab-it-blog.blogspot.com/2009/07/how-to-copy-text-from-word-document-and.html. It details step by step how to accomplish this because for some reason, Word doesn't automatically keep track changes on the paste.

My thanks to the author of the blog post. You just saved me time and frustration!

-Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment